Thursday, August 13, 2015

Romoss 6 sense 20000mah Powerbank

My very much awaited Romoss 6 sense 20000maH powerbank arrived today from Lazada and I got it for Php999.00 only. The original price in Lazada site is Php4,399.00 but they gave a huge discount and I was one of the lucky customers to order it on time. I felt the need to own a powerbank for my trip to Cebu Bantayan since I will be bringing my phone, laptop and pocket wifi.
 It took 2weeks before the powerbank came to my doorstep as they shipped the item via sea as it cannot be transported via air cargo, since the powerbank is consists of battery components.

So I immediately unpacked the package and as you can see on the picture it only has a return form and the powerbank box.


Romoss 6 sense 20000mah Powerbank Package shipped via LBC from Lazada

I was a little disappointed when I opened the box; you know why? Look at the picture and see for yourself. The Powerbank is bulky and so heavy, but the power cable that comes with it is so teeny tiny, short,cheap and it does not even have its own adaptor!
The powerbank and the cord
Anyway, I immediately plugged it to test if it works and it charges perfectly which is great! It only arrived today so I will still be observing if any issues will arise and I will let you guys know if it does.



-------------------
Hi guys, thanks for reading my page! By the way just to give you an update, I returned the powerbank to Lazada today because it is acting up. It burned my two adapters while charging it which makes it hazardous. I am still waiting for Lazada to confirm my store credit.


2 comments:

  1. The powerbank as its name suggests is the bank of power that is available anywhere and everywhere. While the popularity of powerbank is increasing day by day, many users are still apprehensive whether these mini battery banks are really worth buying? If you are the gadget lover who still have question – Is powerbank a necessity? Here is the answer! What is Powerbank? It works as the extra source of power that can be taken along to the places where actual power is not available. It works just as an additional battery that can be charged whenever you have power source around and can be used when there is no power source. While the additional battery has limited capacity, powerbanks have bigger capacity to charge the mobile or gadget multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sega Genesis/MegaDrive - YouTube
    SEGA Genesis/MegaDrive. 1. Sega Genesis, SEGA 1992, PlayStation 2, Wii U, PC, Nintendo Switch. 10, 7, 6, 5, 4. 0. 2. View 1 · 1. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 1. 0. 0. 1. 1. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 1. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. youtube to mp3 converter 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0.

    ReplyDelete